Responsibilities of board of advisors.
Key responsibilities of the board of advisors include:
- Organizational and fiscal planning, management, and oversight;
- Adopting criteria and procedures for consortium membership and member responsibilities;
- Identifying short-term and long-term priorities of the consortium, with special emphasis on short-term priorities relating to preserving historical information from the last several decades before it is lost;
- Appointing special committees and task forces including people from consortium members and nonmembers to assist with the consortium's tasks;
- Developing recommendations for statewide commemoration of the centennial of the adoption in 1910 of the fifth amendment to the Washington state Constitution, guaranteeing women's suffrage.
[2005 c 391 § 4.]
Finding -- Intent -- 2005 c 391: See note following