Women's History Consortium RCWs
RCW 27.34.370 Responsibility 1
(1) Organizational and fiscal planning, management, and oversight;
The Washington State Historical Society provides the staff for the Women’s History
Consortium. The Board of Advisors met five times in 2006:
- March 15
- May 17
- June 28
- August 15
- November 8
The Board of Advisors adopted rules of procedure,
elected a chair and vice-chair, and established four committees. The Board reviewed and
helped to develop the 2007-09 biennium budget requests for the Women’s History
Consortium for presentation to the Board of Trustees of the Washington State Historical
Society who forwarded the requests to the Office of Financial Management, the
Governor, and Washington State Legislature.
- Staff support for Women’s History Consortium in 2006.
- Budget development and oversight for WHC for 2007-09 biennium.
- Initial organization of the Advisory Board.
- Meeting preparation and staff for quarterly meetings.
- Budget monitoring and oversight.